Overview: Expleo South Africa is currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager who will be based in Johannesburg and flexible to domestic travel as required. You will be accountable for selling Expleo services and solutions to new and existing clients. This is a full time permanent role and the ideal candidate will be an influencer, with knowledge and experience in the SDLC (Software Delivery Lifecycle), a demonstrable ability and experience in engaging with C level stakeholders and experience in selling professional services to Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector customers. Responsibilities:
Facilitates the roll-out of Expleo service methodologies and frameworks within area of responsibility. Qualifications: Essential
- Accountable for achieving revenue and gross profit targets by selling services and solutions to new and existing clients within assigned industry verticals.
- Identifies, wins and manages sales opportunities to ensure a robust pipeline is developed with new and existing clients.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date sales forecast.
- Creates and maintains capture plans for target clients and opportunities.
- Actively searches for new clients and/or services within the assigned vertical industries and in line with the client segmentation plans.
- Effectively manages prospect and/or existing client relationships to ensure continuous business development and expansion.
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their project needs.
- Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the clients and then deliver results.
- Creates and maintains account plans for assigned clients.
- Develops and promotes strategies to sell solutions to new and or existing clients utilising problem/needs-based selling techniques.
- Cross-sells Expleo Services including consultancy, training solutions and third party tools.
- Ensures that the relevant systems are updated with accurate and timely information.
- Ensures that all client engagements have the appropriate contractual and commercial cover.
- Owns and manages the 'Work in Progress' situation on all accounts.
- Supports finance to manage the recovery of debt from assigned clients.
- Rigorously qualifies all opportunities against target criteria.
- Actively promotes value propositions into agreed client base.
- Creates and maintains executive calling plans.
- Creates and maintains accurate pipeline/sales forecasts.
- Responsible for closure plans for all opportunities within the agreed territory.
- Contributes to Expleo’s thought leadership and innovation initiatives through market trend analysis.
- Works in collaboration across all Expleo functions to contribute to the development of new service lines and bundled Expleo solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- B.Sc. preferred
Additional course or certification in Sales.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- Management certification or qualification
- Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with customers.
- Excellent client-facing skills, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Excellent commercial skills around contract negotiations & closing skills.
- Has an innovative approach, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or systems.
- Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Builds alignment/relationships within and across regions, functions and businesses to achieve shared goals.
- All candidates are expected to work collaboratively with the relevant areas within the organisation to achieve the right solution for clients.
- Proven record in Sales for 5+ years. Preference for experience in serving customers in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the software services industry – experience in quality assurance an advantage.
- Understanding of ERP environments – experience with SAP an advantage.
- Proficient with Office suite of programs, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook - experience with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint an advantage.
- Experience in working with client/customers with a high level of service.
- Experience in working with a CRM system, inputting data and updates.
- Comfortable supporting a demanding and dynamic Sales team.
- Experience in dealing with key clients and customers over the telephone and via email communications.
- Experience in managing research projects.
- Experience in developing creative and innovative sales ideas.
- Good people skills, experience of introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other. Encourages mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Good self-management. Takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks, showing resilience in the face of challenges and looking for ways to beat previous standards.
- Experience in managing upwards with multiple people, gaining their trust quickly.