Roche Diagnostics in Midrand is seeking a Customer Order Specialist for the Domestic Customer Services team for a 1 year contract assignment. The role will involve processing and administering domestic South African market customer orders from order entry to delivery to ensure that customers receive their orders within the expected time period.
A candidate with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a logistics environment with extensive order management experience is required.
- Process orders from external systems by extracting the orders, verifying the content, loading into the internal system and processing for completion.
- Process orders by receiving the request, generating a purchase order and confirm receipt.
- Process emergency orders by receiving the request, getting relevant approvals to process in line with the emergency SOP and implementing as required.
- Identify IDOC errors for the local market by tracking them on the system, notifying the inbound logistics and inventory administrator and tracking resolution of the error as required
- Maintain the customer files by saving documents into the relevant platforms and providing feedback to supervisor on customer data changes.
- Prepare customer reports by receiving the request, extracting the required data and submitting within the required timeframes.
- Administer the monthly and weekly scheduled orders by loading the notification on the system, engaging with the service providers to track completion within required delivery timeframes, communicating with the customers and monitoring until completed weekly and monthly.
- Process cost per billables by extracting the data download from the system, review the content and submit to finance for invoicing monthly.
- Coordinate the batch reservations by tracking batch reservation orders, communicating with the customer and internal stakeholders, implementing required logistic solutions and addressing any issues.
- Track shipments by receiving tracking information, following up on shipment movement and delivery times and communicate delivery dates to customers.
- Facilitate emergency order deliveries by issuing the instruction to the distributor once approved, communicating with the customer and tracking the shipping until complete.
- Support the ILM implementation by receiving the shipping notification, identifying correct logistics solution, communicating with logistics service providers, tracking implementation and communicating with relevant internal stakeholders on progress to support installation on site as required
Customer Query Administration
- Resolve customer queries by understanding the query, investigating the cause and identifying the problem, preparing and logging claims and providing feedback to clients.
- Resolve logistic claims by investigate the claim, identifying potential solutions, submit claims, liaise with relevant stakeholders and communicate with the customers.
- Report pricing issues by identifying the issue, logging onto the pricing issue tracker and notifying the relevant line manager.
- Process returns by receiving the notification, identifying the solution, securing authorization to proceed and implementing as required.
- Resolve abnormal returns by identifying the issue and implementing the corrective action and updating the system.
- Facilitate the credit movement of the stock by capturing the required data into the system, tracking the issuing of the credit note and notifying the relevant stakeholders.
A full job description will be made available to candidates invited to the interview process.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: NQF 5/6 in logistics or similar
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years in customer experience in logistics or similar with extensive order management experience.
- Essential Knowledge: ERP systems